What makes our service vessel better suited to respond to your needs?
Our 100% Transport Canada compliant service vessels are equipped with:
- Gas powered emergency de-watering pumps with flow rates in excess of 15,000 Gallons per hour.
- Rear facing cameras equipped with night vision to allow the operator to monitor you continuously.
- All the required lighting and equipment for performing towing operations around the clock.
- Permanently mounted tow post apparatus specifically designed for the intended purpose.
- 600'+ of heavy duty purpose specific tow line plus, plenty of additional short lines.
- Additional firefighting equipment for use in emergency situations.
- Electronic navigation aids to accurately guide us to your location.
- Properly licensed and continually trained boat Captains.
- Dual VHF radios for continuous communication.
- High power perimeter and spotting lights.
- Basic tools for common on water repairs.
- Battery boosting lines or jump packs.
- Spare fuel and 2-stroke oil.
- Emergency first aid kits.
- Additional life vests.
We deliver assistance on a professional level every day.
Why trust your safety and well being to an unprepared passerby?
2020 © Canadian Coastal Services "Canada's Towboat" and the towboat flag are trademarks of Canadian Coastal Services Web Design: The Swinton Group